Update for our comrades! (October 21st, 2022)
The Halloween Event is already underway - if you're not already indulging in some spooky Void shenanigans, make sure you join us soon before you miss out on all the free bonuses and events!
Pumpkins and spiders aside, we're still toiling away working on further bug fixes and updates. Today's update includes:
--October 21st, 2022(EDT)--
- To make it easier to see the battery level of hover cars and hover tanks, it is now displayed for a certain amount of time when getting in and out of the vehicle.
- Added "To Towns with Private Residences" to Town Search menu for towns with private dwellings.
- Added "To Growing Towns" to Town Search menu for towns with a few players.
- Fixed an issue where trophies could not be earned offline. Trophies for requirements that have already been met can now be obtained when performing the same action one more time, or when entering a town.
- Removed pumpkin balls from the maximum number of objects permitted in a town and placed them in a separate category. The problem of objects disappearing due to pumpkin balls has been improved.
- A cap has been placed on the 'Resumed your labors' contribution.
As always, thanks so much for all your feedback, suggestions, and bug reports. If you have anything you'd like to let us know about, you can always reach us either in the official Discord server, or through the Player Feedback Form. Thank you for your continued support!
If you want to be a part of the live conversation, consider joining us over on Discord!